How about that? A blog post for the last actual session of Lean Coffee and not a catchup post. Yay! This happened on May 22, 2016:
- User stories. What’s the point?
- Value story
- “so that” often neglected
- How do you teach/encourage initiative?
- How do you do better networking?
- Buy someone coffee
- Volunteer for conferences
- Business cards
- How should you handle unexpectedly large tasks?
- How do you turn a backlog into a proposal w/ cost attached?
- Where do you find the time and energy to work on personal projects?
- Kanban cards – the top 3 infos to have on it
- How do you retain sanity when working on bad legacy code?
Once again, the topics (and notes) in bold were actually discussed.
A great time was had!
Next time we meet in a pub. Yeah, baby…