OK, time to catch up on Lean Coffee posts. The topics in June were:
- What’s the difference between Lean and Agile?
- A pitch on “Build Your Own Canvas”
- How to achieve 5 star Agile teams in our company
- Are there any Agile blindspots?
- Setting up high performing Agile teams
- What questions should I expect in an interview for a Scrum Master job?
- How to properly propose things to authority – clubs and the like
- How to transcend perceived standing
- A SAFe release train to replace our release management
- Common knowledge – why is it not common?
- New Facebook technologies for skin stuffs
As always, the bold topics above were actually discussed. See you at the next Lean Coffee!