A very very nice set of topics were brought up and discussed this session:
- What potential problems could there be practicing Lean Startup-like ideas in an established environment?
- Design Thinking, e.g. Nordstrom
- Deutsch Telekom case study
- Lean Startup classes here at E29 and CBRIN
- Enterprise Immune System, EIS
- Experienced startup peeps might use Lean Startup
- Team updating boards (without constant reminding)
- If you don’t move a ticket then you get to do a daily email report
- Bring it up in retro
- Make people accountable
- What is pair programming? How do you do it?
- The effect from a best practice, it’s a forcing function to create readable code
- It’s a cultural shift and requires comparable personalities
- Book by Crosby, “Quality is Free”
- The bug curve
- 1 terminal with many devs
- Productivity is visible
- 1 dev writes, 1 dev talks
- Just plain ol’ pairing, not just devs
- Knowledge transfer
- Should a Scoutmaster care about what the team builds?
- Is the Scrummaster as Project Manager?
- Get the interested people involved
- Who handles a team member who doesn’t wasn’t to agile?
- Can you cancel a sprint?
- Collaboration tools
- Refactor or rewrite
- Lean Coffee should involve actual coffee (or beer)
The topics in bold were discussed and the notes are included above for your reference.
Plus we got nice feedback – Great talks. Interesting topics. Good atmosphere, inclusive.
Thanks! Well, see you next time…