A very good session was had, new members are always coming into the team and spicing things up. The topics proposed below, actually discussed topics are in bold:
- Crazy agile success / not success stories
- How can you tell if someone is “agile”
- Best drink ever tasted
- Scrum is immutable… according to the Scrum Guide. At what point is Scrum not Scrum?
- How do agile teams rejuvenate?
- What do you look for in an employer?
- Pitfalls of working on parallel projects
- Project scoping with new teams
Once again, thanks to eWAY for sponsoring our event. They take care of us agilists!
OK folks, here comes Belco Lean Coffee post #2. That group has some momentum and they are talking about cool stuff. Here were the topics:
- How to develop coaching capabilities?
- BA’s in Agile – what role do they play?
- Agile conferences in Canberra?
- Peer coaching
- Is “prescriptive agile” such a bad thing? … to start with?
- Visualizing work on wall versus JIRA (tools)
- Agile past its “use by” date
- Biggest misunderstanding of Agile
We are expecting more great topics to come out of Belco
Shoaib is now leading a Lean Coffee in Belconnen that alternates with the CBD session! Mad props to Shoaib for leading the charge and dedicating his time to make Lean Coffee a success in Canberra. So now we have the Belco topics to summarize below:
- Agile workspaces and dispersed team remediation
- What are the most important Agile values in todays organizations?
- Why the opposition to Scrum?
- Agile delivery governance versus Waterfall governance, what’s the difference?
- Do you need a PM, DM, and SM in one project?
- Becoming an agile coach
- Is this a suitable time for Lean Coffee?
- What are the leading agile organizations in Australia?
- What is Crystal method and should I use it?
So regarding point #9, I am assuming thats “method” and not “meth” 🙂
We look forward to seeing more interesting topics discussed in Belco!