Another great Lean Coffee session was had by all. We changed the time slightly this week, we went from 5:30-6:30 (instead of 6-7). That seemed to work pretty well. The Lean Coffee crew is experimenting with times so let’s see what we do for the next session. Anyways, we had a great time. Come join us!
The proposed topics, in priority order are below. The topics we discussed are in bold:
- Define a dream team in agile
- How do you build culture?
- Governing the commons, e.g. open source software
- How do you ease out an agile consultant in your org?
- How do you reduce resentment towards senior leadership during an agile transformation?
- How do we raise excitement for our products internally?
- Funding infrastructure
- What are looking for from this group?
- Agile ceremonies, more vs. less. What is the right balance?
Notes that I casually took during the session:
“A team of champions doesn’t beat a champion team.”
- I like 5:30 to 6:30, good discussion, the right mix of people!
Thanks to everyone who participated! We will see you in 2 weeks…
Lean Coffee Canberra