Shoaib is now leading a Lean Coffee in Belconnen that alternates with the CBD session! Mad props to Shoaib for leading the charge and dedicating his time to make Lean Coffee a success in Canberra. So now we have the Belco topics to summarize below:
- Agile workspaces and dispersed team remediation
- What are the most important Agile values in todays organizations?
- Why the opposition to Scrum?
- Agile delivery governance versus Waterfall governance, what’s the difference?
- Do you need a PM, DM, and SM in one project?
- Becoming an agile coach
- Is this a suitable time for Lean Coffee?
- What are the leading agile organizations in Australia?
- What is Crystal method and should I use it?
So regarding point #9, I am assuming thats “method” and not “meth” 🙂
We look forward to seeing more interesting topics discussed in Belco!