New people continue to attend and add value to our conversations! Our topics discussed this week, and the associated notes:
- Should we try harder to get ‘startup’ people involved with this group?
- Use Facebook
- Get sponsors – ACS, E29, CBRIN, ANU
- Present at Barcamp
- Does Canberra have a startup guide for startups?
- CBR Startup book – reference to come later
- Let’s sync CBRIN with the Seattle Startup 100 list
- The ANU TechLauncher
- How do we make time to learn new things?
- HR – time and budget allocated
- A Google 20 sprint
- A Google 20 allocation of velocity
- Be bite-sized
- Remember conferences and classes
- How do you do a whole-business level retrospective?
- At team level first and then bubble up
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
The topics proposed, but not discussed:
- Does learning imply action?
- What is bimodal IT?
- How do we enable Barcamp?
- What are you doing?
Please join us and add to the dialog! We have a special session on Feb 29, Leap Year Lean Coffee – it only happens once every 4 years.