OK, it’s been a while since we updated the blog. So now it’s time to catch up. Here were the topics for February 2017:
- How do you train executives?
- What practices are in place at the companies people REALLY want to work at?
- Digital nudging – OK or not OK?
- Complexity versus simplicity – Finding the right balance for a 1-page summary
- How to attract buying customers to fantastic pc.support.com who need PC help
- Agile process performance appraisal – how?
- What would a bigger Lean Coffee meetup look like? How?
- For companies people don’t want to work for – what are the glaring missing practices?
- What’s the status on Gov fail?
- Good companies
The topics we actually discussed are in bold font, you can see some notes in the photo